We have a vacancy for a one bedroomed terraced house situated at our site in the city of Cambridge. It consists of a lounge, fitted kitchen with cooker, bedroom with ensuite toilet, and a downstairs main bathroom. The property is fully carpeted but unfurnished.
The property is suitable for a single person or couple who have a close connection to the City of Cambridge, are of modest means and of retirement age.
Further details can be found on our website www.cambridgeroyalalberthomes .org.uk or alternatively please email the manager, Jen Warren on email@example.com or phone 01223 302531.
The Printing Charity has vacancies at Southwood Court in Basildon, Essex. The property offers one bedroomed, self-contained apartments for people in their retirement years.
Here’s what is on offer:
- one-bedroom, self-contained apartments on either ground or first floor
- spacious living room with either a Juliette balcony or patio, depending on ground or first floor
- shower room in all apartment
- fitted kitchen with oven, hob and space for fridge and washing machine
- laundry room
- lift to first floor with wheelchair access
- good sized and well maintained communal gardens
- off-street parking
- out of hours community alarm service for evenings and weekends
- close to local bus and transport links with access to local amenities
- organised and ad-hoc events for those wishing to get more involved
To be eligible you’ll need to be able to show that you have worked in our sector for at least three years’ or be directly related to someone who has. You’ll also need to be of retirement age and able to live independently.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01293 542820