Westminster Almshouses Foundation
42 Rochester Row, Westminster, London SW1P 1BU
Salary Pro rata 2 days per week of £65,000 + benefits
The interim engagement is for a nine-month period with a progress review at three and six months
Founded in 1665 the Westminster Almshouses Foundation provides sheltered housing for those over sixty. In addition, they provide grants to relieve hardship to individuals, and to support education and training.
With the redevelopment of Westminster, all properties were consolidated on the site of Emery Hill’s almshouses in Rochester Row, becoming the United Westminster Almshouses in 1879, from when many of the present buildings date.
The successful candidate will have:
- All round administration skills
- Database management and IT skills
- Evidence of project management
- Evidence of previous experience in a similar role such as a charity or related organisation
- Initiative, ability to prioritise, work flexibly and independently
- Evidence of effective team management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a good eye for detail
We are seeking to appoint to this position a person who:
- Can demonstrate empathy towards the elderly
- Has a positive “can do” attitude.
- Is non-judgmental and supportive.
We look forward to your application.
Please download further details of the position from our website:
Apply online with a CV and personal statement addressing the person specification. For an informal confidential discussion call Richard Evans on 07958 984161 or 020 3126 4858.
Closing date for applications: 13 February 2023
Long List interviews: 15 – 24 February 2023
Final Panel Interviews & Candidate visits: 28 February 2023
To find out more visit: www.westminsteralmshouses.com